Adding something cute, sweet or fruity pimps up everything in a playful way. We invite colors in, in every little detail bringing out a frisky feel. Cut short; fashion has gone BON-BON and what’s not to like about that! This trend has its roots in Asia where so-called ‘Kiddults’ fashion wise master the childish style that has inspired many high fashion brands. We’ve seen it form over the past seasons from Mochinos Barbie prints to this years more artsy 80’s vibe, still very much in touch with the plastic-fantastic look. This trend is especially seen in accessories where sweet and shiny cherry earrings go hand-in- hand with candy floss colored sunglasses and lollipop prints. We see lots of soft quilt surfaces on bags, which add that dreamy childhood vibe. You don’t have to go all-in; simply just add a pair of glitter socks, peachy statement earrings or a some pink fading shades and you’ll be good to go!
Take a trip over the rainbow, bring out your inner Frida Kahlo fused Barbie doll, and sprinkle with some glitter.
This is how our community styles the trend - Click the photos to shop the looks!
- Delight diadem Coloured Zirconia Ring GoldNow Only EUR43.20 Regular Price EUR54.00
- Bubble Ring Green Medium GoldNow Only EUR39.00 Regular Price EUR65.00
- Bubble Ring Pink Medium GoldNow Only EUR52.00 Regular Price EUR65.00
- Lush Pink Ring GoldNow Only EUR43.20 Regular Price EUR54.00
- Bubble Facet Ring Purple Medium GoldNow Only EUR63.20 Regular Price EUR79.00
- Bubble Facet Ring Pink Small SilverNow Only EUR54.40 Regular Price EUR68.00